Logistics Warehouse in East Coast, Maryland
Do you struggle with finding a reliable distribution center that you can trust to get your products into your customers’ hands safely and on time? Are you finding fulfillment centers that only offer packing and shipping services, but you need something more? Do you find you’re spending all your time navigating the complex requirements of retail chains, leaving you little time for the other tasks of your business?
At Cannon Hill Logistics, we have more than 30 years of experience providing outsourced wholesale and retail product distribution from our East Coast warehouse. We take pride in personally tailoring a fulfillment program to suit your business’s individual needs so you are free to manage all the other aspects of your business that need your attention.
From basic pick and pack to a full-service program that includes order processing, payment processing, call center service, accounts receivable services, and inventory control, we provide a cost-effective and reliable solution to all your distribution needs.
Our distribution services include:
- Web Store order fulfillment
- Vendor relations management
- In-depth sales analysis
- Inventory management
- Just-In-Time purchasing
- Commissions tracking
- Returns processing
- UPC generation and tracking
- Ticketing, and other value added product enhancements
- Kitting and assembly
- Compliant product and carton labeling
- Large order wave picking
- Logistics planning and implementation
- Product line marketing
Why invest in pricey software packages or warehouse space when we’ve already got those costs covered? At Cannon Hill Logistics, you get all the services you need without having to pay for your own warehouse space, software, or training and staffing costs. Our offerings are scalable based on your individual business needs, so pay only for what you use. Contact us today to see how we can help your business grow.
About Cannon Hill Logistics
Since 1984, Cannon Hill Logistics has provided turn-key logistics and distribution services from our East Coast warehouse. Located near the busy Port of Baltimore and Baltimore-Washington International Airport, your products can go from our warehouse into the hands of more than half the population of the United States within three business days with economical ground shipping. We do all the work so you can focus on your business!
Our Product Distribution & Fulfillment Blog Posts:
- Auto Parts Logistics: Costs of Internal Fulfillment vs. Using a 3PL
- Apparel Logistics: Balancing Cost and Customer Service
- 5 Signs You May Need a 3PL Company
- 4 Tips for a Great RFP
- What to Consider When Hiring a Product Fulfillment Company
- How Do Order Fulfillment Companies Work?
- The Advantages of Hiring an East Coast Fulfillment Company
- Small vs. Large Fulfillment Centers on the East Coast